Full-time | Milton Keynes | £32,000 per annum
Scripture Union are passionate about seeing a new generation of children and young people who have a vibrant, personal faith in Jesus. We are seeking a Content Innovator, to develop mission focussed content for the 95% of children and young people not in church and those who are committed to working and journeying with them. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our creative and innovative Development Hub. The successful candidate will:
- have a good understanding of issues in theology and biblical interpretation.
- be a leader in digital content creation and sharing, having technological awareness and technical proficiency in a wide variety of media.
- be a passionate creative, who is used to bringing concepts and ideas to life in new and innovative ways.
- have strong written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- have strong capability in social-media communications.
- be aware of mission trends, models and issues in the UK.
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-starter, able to remain positive and motivated through a rigorous and sometimes challenging content-development process. You will need to be a team player as well as being able to work well independently. If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you.
For more details or to apply, please download an application pack below and submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Adelaide Nketsia, HR Officer on 01908 856126, or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date: 11 March 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
Interview location: Milton Keynes
This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and have an occupational requirement to be filled by a committed Christian, active in church life. Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 applies