2 year, Fixed-term | Full-time or Part-time* | Milton Keynes/Hybrid** | Circa £22,700 per annum
We are seeking a Gifts Administrator to support the provision of an efficient and effective finance function, by undertaking gift income and related processes and assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Finance team, while operating under minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working confidentially with sensitive information.
- Have a good understanding of the principles of customer relationship management.
- Have good interpersonal skills and confidence to communicate with people of varying backgrounds and levels.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, and good excel skills.
- Be able to manage multiple demands and work to tight deadlines.
- Be capable of taking the initiative in organising and administering processes methodically without direct supervision.
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you. To apply for this role, in the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter to us by email. We will contact shortlisted candidates to ask them to complete an application form ahead of interview.
For more details, please download the job profile below.
We provide a range of benefits to reward our employees which includes: Annual leave, above statutory leave entitlement. Additional 5 days to volunteer on a Scripture Union event. Group pension scheme, with up to 12% employer contribution. Life insurance (death in service). Permanent health insurance (PHI) which provides 75% of base salary, after six months absence. Employee assistance programme (EAP), Help@hand services to support your health and wellbeing and free Bible reading notes.
* This is a full-time role but if you would like to discuss part-time options, please contact us using the details below.
** The role is based at Scripture Union's offices in Milton Keynes, with the opportunity for hybrid working in line with our policy. Although attendance in the office is required for 60% of time during the six month probation period.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact our HR Officer on 01908 856126, or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date: 9am, 23rd Feb 2024
Interview date: We’ll be interviewing as and when suitable candidates apply
Interview location: Milton Keynes
The Movement takes Safeguarding seriously. This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and have an occupational requirement to be filled by a committed Christian, active in church life. Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 applies.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, we welcome applications from people, regardless of their background.