Part-time or Full-time * | Milton Keynes / Hybrid ** | £31,500—£32,985 per annum
We are seeking a HR Officer to provide quality administrative and general support across the full range of the HR function ensuring compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical approach to administration.
- Have experience of working confidentially with sensitive information.
- Have the capability to work under pressure, with a diplomatic approach.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and be capable of imparting information in a clear and concise way.
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you. To apply for this role, in the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter (by email) to our Director of Finance and Services, Steve Vis. We will contact shortlisted candidates to ask them to complete an application form ahead of interview.
For more details, please download the job profile below.
We provide a range of benefits to reward our employees which includes:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- 5 days to volunteer on an Scripture Union event.
- Group pension scheme, with up to 12% employer contribution.
- Life insurance (death in service).
- Permanent health insurance (PHI) which provides 75% of base salary, after six months absence.
- Employee assistance programme (EAP), Help@hand services to support your health and wellbeing.
- Free Bible reading notes.
* If you would like to discuss part-time options or full-time role, please contact us using the details below.
** This role is based at Scripture Union’s Offices in Milton Keynes, with the opportunity for hybrid working in line with our policy.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Steve Vis, Director of Finance and Services on 01908 856025, or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date: 26th January 2024
Interview date: We’ll be interviewing as and when suitable candidates apply
Interview location: Milton Keynes
The Movement takes Safeguarding seriously. This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service and have an occupational requirement to be filled by a committed Christian, active in church life. Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 applies.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, we welcome applications from people, regardless of their background.