Guardians of Ancora is a great tool to use with a group, but sometimes it can be hard if you don’t have enough devices to get everyone around a single...
This meeting outline for Christian groups in secondary schools enables the pupils to explore ideas relating to the Kingdom of God.
The aims of the...
A session for lunchtime and after-school clubs for students aged 14+.
A Sticks for Stumps resource for use during the 2019 Cricket World Cup –...
Core Session 1:
This introductory session includes activities that allow the students time to get to know each other.
Core Session 2
This session looks at what the Bible says about leadership.
- To explore what the Bible says about leadership and then...
Core Session 2: Talk outline
This talk is based on Titus 1: 5-11 and explores the characteristics of God’s leaders. These notes are to enable you...
Core Session 2: handout
This handout enables the delegates to make notes while listening to the talk about God's leaders.
Core Session 3:
This session looks at some of the reasons to run a school Christian group and allows the delegates to develop a vision for...
Skills Session 1:
Group dynamics - getting the best out of your group
- To develop an understanding of the cycle that groups go through.
Skills Session 2:
What sort of leader are you? Developing your leadership skills.
- To discover preferred styles of leadership
Skills Session 3:
Preparing and leading a group Bible study.
- To consider the reasons for studying the Bible in Christian groups in...
Skills Session 4
How to start a Christian group or club in a secondary school.
To consider all of the practicalities that should...
Skills Session 5:
How to plan a programme.
- To consider the disadvantages and advantages of different types of activities.
Skills Session 6:
How to plan a school Christian group meeting.
- To learn how to take an idea or title and construct a meeting...
Skills Session 7:
Building groups that last.
- To think about why people stop attending groups.
- To discover some strategies that...
Skills Session 8:
How to be a servant community.
- To discover a biblical perspective on servanthood.
- To discover what this means...
Skills Session 9:
How to handle and manage difficult and challenging behaviour.
- To look at different kinds of challenging...
Skills Session 10:
- To look at what makes a good or bad presentation.
- To develop strategies for improving...