Indoor cricket is designed to connect with children and young people in your community who may not have easy access to local clubs or facilities.
A session for lunchtime and after-school clubs for students aged 14+.
A Sticks for Stumps resource for use during the 2019 Cricket World Cup –...
Skills Session 1:
Group dynamics - getting the best out of your group
- To develop an understanding of the cycle that groups go through.
Skills Session 2:
What sort of leader are you? Developing your leadership skills.
- To discover preferred styles of leadership
Skills Session 3:
Preparing and leading a group Bible study.
- To consider the reasons for studying the Bible in Christian groups in...
Skills Session 4
How to start a Christian group or club in a secondary school.
To consider all of the practicalities that should...
Skills Session 5:
How to plan a programme.
- To consider the disadvantages and advantages of different types of activities.
Skills Session 6:
How to plan a school Christian group meeting.
- To learn how to take an idea or title and construct a meeting...
Skills Session 7:
Building groups that last.
- To think about why people stop attending groups.
- To discover some strategies that...
Skills Session 8:
How to be a servant community.
- To discover a biblical perspective on servanthood.
- To discover what this means...
Skills Session 9:
How to handle and manage difficult and challenging behaviour.
- To look at different kinds of challenging...
Skills Session 10:
- To look at what makes a good or bad presentation.
- To develop strategies for improving...
Preparing and leading a group Bible study
This handy guide provides information, ideas and advice for young people as they plan and prepare a group...
How to prepare a Christian group meeting.
This guide contains lots of ideas and practical advice for young people as they plan and prepare a...