Full-time, Milton Keynes, £30,000 - £34,000 pa plus great benefits
We are seeking a Digital Content Developer, who is a digital specialist to develop content in consultation with the Scripture Union volunteer, staff and partner community, and with the local and national church networks. This is an exciting role for an individual who wants to be part of the Digital Discovery team to create innovative, mission-focused content, primarily in a digital format, for the 95% of children and young people who don’t know Jesus and are not in regular contact with church, for those who seek to reach and work with them, and for those who nurture them in their new-found faith. The successful candidate will:
- have a good understanding of issues in theology and biblical interpretation
- be a leader in digital content creation and sharing, having technological awareness and technical proficiency in a wide variety of media
- be a passionate creative, used to bringing concepts and ideas to life in new and innovative ways
- have strong written, visual and verbal communication skills
- have strong capability in social-media communications
- be aware of mission trends, models and issues in the UK
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-starter, able to remain positive and motivated through a rigorous and sometimes challenging content-development process. If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you.
For more information, please click on the documents below.