Hunsley Christian Youth Trust (HCYT) is looking to appoint a;
Schools Worker (18 hours a week)
The main focus of this role, to begin July / Sept 18, is a developing Christian work in a large Secondary school (as a Scripture Union Associate), but with some associated church based youth ministry in churches in the Hunsley area of East Yorkshire.
• A network of local churches.
• Excited about presenting Jesus to youth in our schools and churches.
• Committed to serving a strategic commuter community.
• Committed to serving Jesus and young people.
• Excited by sharing God’s love and truth.
• An energetic and inspirational team player.
Salary range for this part time post £13,000 per annum plus benefits. CRB Enhanced disclosure required.
Closing date: applications welcomed as soon as possible, but no later than Thurs 29th March. Interview Date: to be confirmed.