Engage Woking Schools are seeking a Full-time (term time only, 39 weeks per year)
SALARY - £17,000 - £17,500
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team taking the Christian faith into the primary schools of Woking. For the past 25 years, Engage has delivered assemblies, small group work, mentoring, RE and Christian clubs in up to 35 local primary schools in partnership with our local churches.
Do you have:
- A passion for sharing the good news of Jesus in schools?
- Initiative, drive and energy?
- Experience of working with children and managing volunteers?
- Good administrative, team leading and time management skills?
- The ability to maintain and build on the trust established between Engage and the schools over many years?
The post is for a 35 hour week (negotiable depending on circumstances) during school terms (39 weeks). The salary will be in the range £17,000 to £17,500 (depending on experience). Evening and weekend work will not normally be required. Engage are active supporters in encouraging work-related development.
It is an occupational requirement that the post holder is a committed Christian. The post is subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.
The opportunity is available immediately and the closing date for applications is noon on Monday 24th February 2020.
Application packs including a full job description may be obtained from the Engage office or downloaded online at www.engagewoking.org.
Interviews will be held in March 2020.