Full-time | Milton Keynes | £28,000 per annum
Scripture Union are passionate about seeing a new generation of children and young people who have a vibrant, personal faith in Jesus. We are seeking a Trust Fundraiser, to help deliver an ambitious growth in income to support the work of Scripture Union in England and Wales.
The successful candidate will:
- be an experienced trust fundraiser who has a sound knowledge of the UK Christian marketplace and the attitudes and motivations of Christian grant making bodies.
- be an excellent communicator with a proven track record in project managing and trust fundraising campaigns.
- have proven track record of soliciting high value gifts from trusts and foundations and of developing long term relationships.
- have experience of arranging events and organising high-profile meetings with senior colleagues, stakeholders, and grant making bodies.
- have excellent networking, negotiation and influencing skills.
- be an enthusiastic team player and be competent at working effectively on your own, as well as part of a team.
If this describes you, and you are in agreement with the aims and beliefs of Scripture Union, then we would like to hear from you. For more details or to apply, please click on the job profile below and submit your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Adelaide Nketsia, HR Officer on 01908 856126, or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date: 20 November 2020
Interview date: 1 December 2020
Interview location: On Microsoft Teams
This role has an occupational requirement to be filled by a committed Christian, active in church life. Equality Act 2010, Part 1, Schedule 9 applies.