Together we can help the 95% of children and young people who don't go to church* encounter the life-changing good news of Jesus.
Watch the video and see for yourself the difference The 95 Campaign can make...
What is The 95 Campaign?
The 95 Campaign aims to gather, encourage and equip all those who long for the next generation to hear the good news of Jesus.
We are all one body, and each of us has an important part to play in ensuring children and young people get the opportunity to hear the gospel, wherever they are. So, whether you want to share the good news yourself, you'd prefer to lift the campaign in prayer or you're able to give financially to ensure this vital mission can continue, scroll down to join The 95 Campaign today.
The great commission itself starts with a simple 2 letter word – 'go'. If today's children and young people are to hear about Jesus, we need to go to them.
Why should I join?
By joining the campaign you really can make a difference:
- You’ll be adding your voice to an exciting, growing movement, helping to raise awareness of this issue
- We'll help you play your part – whether you want to give, act or pray
- You'll have opportunities to make your voice heard – we’ll offer clear and simple ways for you to help shape and inform the latest initiatives to reach 'the 95'.
- We’ll keep you up-to-date with news and stories
- And if that wasn't enough, when you join The 95 Campaign you’ll also receive a FREE copy of our award-winning Diary of a Disciple (mini edition)!
And for your church's children's and youth work:
- You’ll get exclusive access to new developments – we’ll ensure you’re the first to receive new research and any new resources and models of mission that are produced. Sign up today and get exclusive access to our new mission research report, Mission Possible.
- When you join the campaign, we’ll also be in touch to offer you access to a wide range of resources and tools
- You’ll also get the opportunity to apply to the Good News Fund that can provide churches who join The 95 campaign with grants to help pioneer and grow mission. Find out more >>
So what now...?
1. Join The 95 Campaign
* Peter Brierley, UK Church Statistics 2, 2010–2020, Tonbridge: ADBC Publishers, 2014